This pack includes:
Lens + frame + strap
We are introducing the new Hysteresis POLAR ski and snow goggle collection. Featuring masks for adventures in the snow with interchangeable lenses that will help you adapt to the environment and enjoy the best view in all weather conditions.
The mountain is one of the places where the greatest number of unexpected weather conditions can occur, from direct sunlight reflected in glacial ice, to snowstorms and thick fog, the variance is extreme and no single lens tint can provide optimal performance for all situations.
Polar technology offers the most elegant and quickest solution on the market. Just extract the lens frontally with one hand and press in the same way to install any alternative lens color you need.
Simply remove the lens from the frame and unclip all the anchor points of the lens with the frame, 6 in total. To install the other lens, begin the fixing process through the nose area and gradually continue pressing on the different anchor points to attach the lens to the frame.
There are several additional lenses, so no matter what the mountain has prepared for you, you can adapt to lighting changes and maximize your performance and safety.
Polar goggles are optimized mainly for small or intermediate faces, ideal for children or girls who do not want too large goggles. The frame design with lightweight and resistant materials results in a flexible chassis that eliminates pressure in the nasal area and maximizes airflow, eliminating the risk of fogging.
- Interchangeable lenses system
- Flexible frame to fit lenses
- Triple foam layer to ensure optimal fit and absorb humidity
- Adjustable head strap using 2 buckles
- Triple non-slip silicon layer in all straps
- Lenses coated with anti-fog technology
- 100% protection against UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Mirror effect on all lenses with low VLT level (high/medium luminosity)
- Unprecedented control over light transmission maximizing contrast and improving visibility